AA Rescue foundation in auto mobile fleet management and services has given us an edge when it comes to vehicle handling, installation and maintenance of tracking devices. All devices are European made and have been test for durability and compatibility with most brands of vehicles in Nigeria. The technical teams in charge of our installations and after sales service always demonstrate a high level of professionalism and competency during and after installations. Our spread in key cities in the geographical zone in Nigeria affords us the ability to carry out installations anywhere in Nigeria.
Features of the Tracking/Fleet Management Solution
• Guaranteed quality with 2 years warranty (Made in Europe (Lithuania))
• Ability to block engine on light-duty vehicles from internet web based application in case of theft.
• Data are communicated at a refresh rate(5 seconds)
• Inbuilt battery
• Geographical restriction of vehicle (Geofence)
• Google Street View location of the vehicle
• Trip Report (Detailed trip history)
• Stops Report (Detailed stops history)
• Engine Hours Report (Time spent in motion and on idling)
• Ability to ascertain driver's behaviour in respect to Idling time, harsh accelerator, harsh braking, and harsh turning...
• Fuel consumption report (if fuel monitoring device is integrated)
• Vehicle maintenance reminder
• Play back vehicle journey history
• Tasks Report (Tasks statues)
• The driver working hour and behaviour: It gives you the ability to generate the number of hours the driver spent driving and his driving behaviour.
• Integration of RFID reader and security passes already implemented in your company can be used.
• The RFID reader authenticate the driver and shows who used the vehicle, and when, and the journey history at that particular period.
• It is possible to block the vehicle’s engine and notify the driver by an audio signal without completing the identification.
• GSM Connection Lost (Long disruptions of server connection)
• Device Switching On/Off (Switching device using hardware switch)
• Authomatically send vehicle reports to email
• All report data can be exported to MS Excel or pdf file
Click on the read more button below to read the rest of the content
|1||Basic Fleet Management
Designed to perform all above listed features apart from fuel management and driver identification integration device.
Designed to perform all basic features stated above and can also perform fuel management and RFID functions if the devices are integrated.
|3||Advance Fleet (Fuel Management)
Designed to perform all the basic features stated above and additional fuel monitoring integrated system to get reports on fuel level at ignition start, total fuel used for the day, the total filling litres and fuel leakage reports.
|4|| Advance Fleet (Driver’s Identification - RFID)
Designed to perform all the basic features stated above and additional RFID reader + card integrated for driver’s identification.
|5||Advance Fleet (Driver’s Authentication – iButton)
Designed to perform all the basic features stated above and additional iButton for driver’s authentication.
|6||Advance Fleet (RFID + Sensor)
Designed to perform all the basic features stated above and additional driver’s identification and sensor.
|7||Advance Fleet (Fuel Management + RFID + Sensor)
Designed to perform all the basic features stated above and additional fuel management, driver’s identification and sensor.
Advantages of AAR Tracking system
According to the research of the Institute for Vehicle Fleet Management in the UK, FMS realizes savings of 3-15% because of better control and the psychological impact.
With AAR Tracking these and much more are assured.
AA Rescue is a multi-service organization founded in 2003 with the prime focus of giving comfort, removing distress and protecting the Nigerian populace by providing prompt emergency roadside Read more....
13/15Castle rock Avenue, Off Lekki Epe Expressway, Jakande Roundabout, Lekki, Lagos State, Nigeria.
+234 802 555 1111
We work 7 days a week, 24hours every day including major holidays. Contact us for any info.